Last updated: September 01, 2021
Owner and operator of this website
Company: FuTuRisN LLC
Postal Address: 312 SW Greenwich Dr, Suite 715, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082, USA*
Fax: +1 (816) 209-1320
* Our postal address is for manuscript reception only after we have expressed interest in your work and invited you to forward it to us. We do not receive visitors, nor process commercial solicitations and spontaneous applications of any kind.
Copyright and any other rights relating to texts, illustrations, photos, or other files on the website are the exclusive property of FuTuRisN LLC or specifically mentioned owners. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance of the reproduction of any material. All texts, photos, and files on the www.futurisn.com website are protected by such copyright and additional certification is processed that is kept private from the general user.
Authorized Projects & Referees
- Official FuTuRisN LLC website: futurisn.com
- Portfolio of Mares P. W.: prodigious.work
- Toporrimario of Spain project: toporrimario.com
- Afraid de Soy project: afraiddesoy.com
- IFCT0109 end-of-course project 2021: ifct0109.cyou
Authorized Social Networks
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/futurisn
If you suspect or detect a copyright violation, email us.
Liability for Links
The user uses the referred websites at his/her/their own risk. References and links to third-party websites are outside of our responsibility. Any liability is denied for such websites. Access to and use of such websites are undertaken entirely at the user’s own risk.
The author assumes no responsibility for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and completeness of the content and information provided.
Liability claims against the author for damages of a material or immaterial nature, which have arisen from access to, use, or nonuse of published information, through misuse of the connection, or technical faults are excluded.
All offers are nonbinding. The author expressly reserves the right to change parts of or the entire website without prior notice and to add to, delete, or cease publication temporarily or permanently.